Re: [Amel] Jado Sink Mixer TAp

Hi Ian, Do you mean the mixer tap as fitted to the galley ? We have SM 302, June 2000, and the galley tap, which I suspect is the same as the heads basins taps, went AWOL. We replaced it with a bog standard, almost identical , mixer tap from the first bathroom/kitchen shop we came across in the UK. Not a problem. Cheers, Ian and Judy, Pen Azen, SM 302, Spain

To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
From: sv_freespirit@yahoo.co.uk
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 14:39:44 +0000
Subject: [Amel] Jado Sink Mixer TAp

Has anyone found a supplier of parts for the Jado Gold'eram 7085 mixer
tap fitted to SM's around 2003? Mine is leaking and needs some special
heart shaped seals in the mixer unit. The Jado website is most unhelpful
and does not even recognise the Gold'eram range.

If you know of a source of parts it would be most helpful.

Ian Shepherd SM 414 Crusader