From: amelliahona <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Amel] maramu mail roler furler swivel
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 13, March, 2011, 2:19 PM

Danny and Yvonne

Hi guys:

Can you be a little more specific about the process. Do you take a hose aloft and flush water down thru the furling foil on the jib/headstay? Do you then apply grease to the cavity where the jib foil is on the stay? What exactly is the process on the main and mizzen furling mechanism at the top to the masts?

Detailed instructions would be appreciated. Perhaps even write up the process in detail and post it in the Files section,

Many thanks,

Gary Silver
Amel SM 2000 # 335