Re: LOOKING FOR A NECO 692 AUTOPILOT CONTROL UNIT

Alejandro Paquin

I have posted a photo of the unit on the PHOTO section of the group.
Please have a look and tell me if you recognize the unit. There is
also a metal label on the back identifying the unit.
Alex Paquin

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, kimberlite1212
<no_reply@y...> wrote:
Hi do you have a picture of the unit that you are looking for?
i might have one.
eric
kimberlt@o...

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "Alejandro Paquin"
<alex.paquin@u...> wrote:
I'm looking for a 12 volt Control Unit for a NECO 692 autopilot
for
my 1981 Maramu. Does anyone on this list have a discarded unit in
good working condition available for sale?
These units were manufactured in the late 70's through mid 80's.