From: Lior <lior246@gmail.com>
To: "amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com" <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sun, 27 March, 2011 20:03:43
Subject: Re: [Amel] potentiometer on a Neco 692 MK3

hi horst
thanks a lot for the feedback. can you give me the contact of one engineer? or
where ican ask if the potentiomer that i want to buy is the right one?
thanks
lior

ב-27 במרס 2011, בשעה 17:56, Horst Pause <horst.puddleduck@yahoo.co.uk> כתב/ה:

Neco changed hands several times, however, my wife found the last owners, their

engineer had a few of the old spares. Electronic now, comes with a small
control

board and has worked perfectly (touch wood) ever since. Horst