Re: [Amel] potentiometer on a Neco 692 MK3

Lior <lior246@...>

thanks a lot alex
i talked with him and i think that i have the right part.
i still dont know the exact length of the shaft from the potentiometer.
the original potentiometer is not with me.

regards
lior
sababa maramu #155

ב-30 במרס 2011, בשעה 15:48, "Alex" <alex.paquin@...> כתב/ה:

I talked to Derek Coventry at his home today.He is a retired engineer from NECO. His number in the UK is +44124 337 7868 and his e-mail is derek207@.... He said that although retired, he is still prepared to give advice on older NECO autopilots and components.
Feel free to write him about your problem.
Alex Paquin
SIMPATICO
Martamu Hull #94

--- In amelyachtowners@..., Horst Pause <horst.puddleduck@...> wrote:

Lior,

Sorry, it was too long ago (2004) - I found a name "Derek Coventry" but without
any contact details it won't help. I guess that you'll have to do all the leg
work again, finding Neco's history.

Good luck,

Horst