From: Dennis Woods <DENNISWOODS@IRELAND.COM>
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, 1 April, 2011 20:19:18
Subject: Re: [Amel] Replacement anchor and chain

You are quite correct, my problem is trying to find someone who
supplies the Bugelanker. No luck so far hence the call for help.
Dennis Woods IL Flauto Magico SM2K 408

On 1 Apr 2011, at 20:01, Anne and John Hollamby wrote:

Hello Dennis,
I managed to recover your Email from my junk mail section. I am not
sure whether you are joking. They used to sell chain and anchors in
Ireland and probably still do. Presumably you still have another
anchor to use after you get a new chain to use until you get
somewhere where you can get a decent anchor. Stainless anchors are
more expensive than galvanised which can be regalvanised as needed
after a few years. The same applies to chain, just make sure that
you get the right gauge of chain for your gypsy. Take the gypsy to
the chandlery and pick a chain which fits all round the gypsy.

Good hunting, John Patrick, Bali Hai,SM 319