Re: [Amel] Amel Maramu # 69 year 1980

Peter Blokpoel

--- In amelyachtowners@..., Richard03801 <richard03801@...> wrote:

Hi you will want to look for blisters on the bottom and leaks in the hatch screws. Age and condition of engine and trans.
Good luck and welcome to a new member.

Regards
Richard Piller

Yacht Brokerage Service above and beyond the expected"

Walczak Yacht Brokerage Service LLC
2 Compromise St
Annapolis, MD 21401

Cell 603 767 5330
Office
Fax

www.Walczakyacht.com

On Apr 5, 2011, at 6:21, "Peter Blokpoel" <peterblokpoel@...> wrote:

Hello all,

I am viewing a Maramu with hull 69 next week. She looks awesome in the advert. Planning to go on with the purchase if visit is satisfactory. Is there anyone in this group who knows anything (or part of) about the history of this yacht? Any info is welcome as I really am very enthousiastic about sailing an Amel around the world.

Thanks.

Thanks Richard, I will take a good look. Will keep the group posted and looking forward to exchange info.

Regards.....Peter