Re: Super Maramu for Sale in Australia

koenvelleman <no_reply@...>

Hi Robert,

Flash IV is Belgium registred. She is a Super Maramu built in 1990.
I have updated her with all the important changes that Amel has done
trough the years. She has the new propulsing sytem fitted by Amel.
Also fitted by Amel is the new triple groove furling system, new
mainsail and gib furling gearbox and moters. I changed the Autohelm
pilot to a Brookes@Gatehouse pilot. Kept the Autohelm as back-up.
I also updated the electrical charging and battery system to the new
standards. Renewed the ceiling lining, wich was foam backed and came
loose (a major problem with the Amels ) with the new felt backed
stuff)
The Genoa is 3 years old and the main has been renewed this year.
She has full Brookes@Gatehouse instruments with 2 extra repeaters.
Apart from the standard equipment she has an extra small gimballed
watch radar, a 700W full sine-wave 220V converter for the breadmaker,
SSB, davids, musk. screens, inmarsat-C, extra forward looking depth
sounder, electric front toilet, new italian cooking stove with
electric oven, new fridge and water cooled freezer system (no more R-
12 gas), airco in the aft cabin.
She has an alternator fitted to the propeller wich gives all the
needed electricity while cruising even for the breadmaker.
She got a 50l/h watermaker. The genset has been overhauled and fitted
with a fresh water cooling system 3 yrs ago.
I always did an agressive preventive maintenance and all the sytems
are working and are in good condition.
Price: 300.000 Euro

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "Vivian, Robert & Aron Lewin"
<lewin@b...> wrote:
Hello... Pls let me have some details ...Age ...equipment Etc.. I
am in
Sydney on 02 93371150
Robert.

On Sunday, September 21, 2003, at 12:26 AM, koenvelleman wrote:

My Super Maramu Flash IV is now for sale
She is on the hardstand in Bundaberg QLD and in perfect condition.

<image.tiff>

Service.