Re: Waste pipe of the holding tank

Barry <seagasm@...>

Hi Bill, thank you for your reply. I read your post previously. The copper tube is eaten away and has to be replaced. Thank you all the same.

Best Regards
Barry
Tradewinds III SM #171

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "Judy and Bill aboard SV BeBe" <yahoogroups@...> wrote:

Hi Barry,

The "rigging wire roto-router" tool for your electric drill works great. Have one of these fabricated. Works well for other things like the sea chest output pipes and the salt water manifold (see photos at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amelyachtowners/photos/album/1208267126/pic/list )...don't leave home without it!

Best,

Bill
s/v BeBe, SM2k, #387

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, Danny and Yvonne SIMMS <simms@> wrote:

Hi Barry.
I had that problem on my SM299. After I had finished asking why on earth in this day and age they used copper instead of plastic "I got over it" (Note Bill on Be Be) and set about fixing it.