To: amelyachtowners@...
From: ferruccilorenzo@...
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 09:31:14 +0000
Subject: [Amel] Washer dryer Thomson won't dry

Hello, I'm going crazy behind the washer dryer: Do not over dry clothes.

The drying cycle begins, but after 2 hours I take off my clothes in the same wet way, and even cold.
Does anyone have any ideas or experience with this? In Italy I can not find assistance Thomson ...

Ps are you satisfied with this dryer, when working properly?

Thanks a lot, Lorenzo.

SM2K #420 Red Passion