From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of LaFrance
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2011 10:04 AM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amel] Spice Rack bottles

God Day
Does anyone know the make/manufacture of the spice holders that go over the
Stainless Steel bar on the port side of the galley. The SS bar is set up
high and the spice jars hook on individually. I have seen them on other
Amels and I can not figure out any other reason for the bar set up so high.
Any pictures of the spice rack would help. Amel in France did supply thes
individual spice racks but no longer have any.

Paul & Sue LaFrance
SV NOMAD SM #362