From: dave_benjamin@yahoo.com
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 19:38:23 +0000
Subject: [Amel] Re: Want to buy Amel maramu

Yossi,

Good luck. I think at that price point you will have a project boat needing a major refit. Perhaps you may want to consider the Sharki. It's very much like the Maramu except there is no toilet compartment in the aft cabin.

You will find it far more economical to buy a Maramu that has been updated than to refit one yourself. Our Maramu had approximimately $130,000 USD invested in it by the previous owner over four years and we probably spent another $20K ourselves.

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "yossi_kl" <yossi_kl@...> wrote:

Well maintained inside,outside,engine ext. and very good equipped for sea going .
My budget for purchasing a boat is 100,000 (USD).
Thanks a lot
Yossi