From: amelyachtowners@...
[mailto:amelyachtowners@...] On Behalf Of Rainer Huthmacher
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2011 4:58 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: RE: [Amel] Alternator on Perkins Prima m80

Hi john,
Wow that was a fast reply. As your SM is also of '93 and you are looking to
replace your alternator what do you think about the Balmar series 6 24volt
70 amp? Just curios...
Rainer

To: amelyachtowners@...
From: jsrogers@...
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 16:20:09 -0400

I have removed the Motorolla alternator from my 1993 SM. While I am
still

looking for a match, I can easily make measurements for you.

John Rogers

SM #105

From: dave_benjamin@...

Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 19:38:23 +0000

Subject: [Amel] Re: Want to buy Amel maramu

Yossi,

Good luck. I think at that price point you will have a project boat needing

a major refit. Perhaps you may want to consider the Sharki. It's very much

like the Maramu except there is no toilet compartment in the aft cabin.

You will find it far more economical to buy a Maramu that has been updated

than to refit one yourself. Our Maramu had approximimately $130,000 USD

invested in it by the previous owner over four years and we probably spent

another $20K ourselves.

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "yossi_kl" <yossi_kl@...> wrote:

Well maintained inside,outside,engine ext. and very good equipped for sea
going .

My budget for purchasing a boat is 100,000 (USD).

Thanks a lot

Yossi