nav bulbs

sjors prins <sjorsprins@...>

good morning,
I just bought an older Maramu, built in 1978, She is in good shape. just that the bulbs in the navigation lights are burned out. the nav lights are still in good shape but I cannot find a replacement bulb. the base of the bulb is bigger than usual, about 19 mm wide. regards,
George prins
these bulbs have Double Contacts on the base and the side contacts are aligned on the same plane / level side contacts.
on the back cover of the nav light is written : mm 193 sn 25w. it is about 19 mm in diameter (3/4inch) Dr Led nor Sailers sam do not carrie them Does anyone know where I could find such  bulbs?