From: "Ian Shepherd" <sv_freespirit@yahoo.co.uk>
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 2:42:28 AM
Subject: Re: [Amel] RE: Renault--mast paint

Are you talking about SM mast paint or an earlier model? For my SM 2000,
Amel quoted me the following:

Paint Awlgrip Type 00B006G (White Amel No 3)

Hardener 000G3010 Awlgrip Cat 2

Thinner 000T0001

If the Renault paint matches, then it would sure be easier to obtain
here in Cyprus. Can someone please verify that t does match on a SM?

Regards

Ian Shepherd SM 2000 414 Crusader

_____

From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com