Re: [Amel] Re: SM 93 Ballooner sails

Dennis Woods <DENNISWOODS@...>

Hi Bill, I would welcome a copy if this could be possible, thanks,
Dennis
denniswoods@ireland.com

On 17 May 2011, at 06:08, Judy and Bill aboard SV BeBe wrote:

I have a PDF file of the complete manual for a SM2000 which is
17,200k...fairly large file. Unfortunately, it is too large to add
to the files section of this website which is almost full. This has
the ballooner instructions as well as everything else for a SM2000.

If you have a good Internet connection, I can email it to you if you
will post or send me your complete email address in this format:
bill"at"svbebe.com

I do not have a great Internet connection, and believe I can only
get this out one time...anybody else want a CC, let me know.
Best,

Bill
BeBe, SM2k, #387
Currently Marmaris, Turkey

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "jsrogers47" <jsrogers@...>
wrote:

I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has access to the Amel
manuals for a SM 1993 or newer which gives instructions on setting
up the Ballooner sails.