[Amel] Re: SM 93 Ballooner sails & Amel Electronic Manual

Linda & Jim,

Yahoo does NOT post your email address when you use the "@" symbol. Instead, Yahoo strips off part of your email address only posts, "ldesalvo@" [see your message below]

Please either email me at bill"at"svbebe.com with your email address [substitute the "at" with an "@"]

OR, post your email address in a reply to this message using the following format yourname"at"whatever.com

Best,

Bill
BeBe, SM2k, #387
Currently Marmaris, Turkey

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, ldesalvo@... wrote:

Hello Bill,
I would also like a copy of the manual if possible. Our email
address is
ldesalvo@...
Also thank you for all the informative emails you place on the blog
over the years.

Jim and Linda DeSalvo,
SM #307 Liebling, currently in La Paz Mexico