From: Judy and Bill aboard SV BeBe <yahoogroups@svbebe.com>
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2011 11:26 AM
Subject: Re: [Amel] Amel Orange Boot Stripe

Eric, I was tempted to raise the antifouling paint to meet the stripe to solve the same issue, but I believe that BeBe will begin to loose weight now that we are in the Med...we'll see.

Best,

Bill
BeBe, Sm2k, #387
Currently Marmaris, Turkey

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, kimberlite <kimberlite@...> wrote:

Bill,

I noticed a few weeks ago that the boot stripe area in the stern had marine
growth. The yard recommended that I raise the waterline as the stern is
lower in the water than the stripe.

Did you or any other owner raise the stripe?

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite

_____