Propane System Update

rossirossix4 <equinoxsolstice@...>

Based on a pre-purchase marine survey of my recently acquired 1993
Santorin, and a resulting requirment from my insurance company, I
have been asked to update its propane system. It presently has a
sealed propane locker but no solenoid at the propane tank and an
intermediate valve in the galley. The requirement is to add a
solenoid, to add a pressure test valve, and make the hose continuous
from the solenoid to the flex that feeds the stove. Does anyone
have experience or insights to share with me regarding the "right"
and easiest way to do this? Is it difficult to remove and replace
the existing feed with a continuous one? Thanks, Bob on Hanalei.