From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jorge Zlatar
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2011 10:53 AM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Amel] Lofrans windlasses

Thanks everybody for your comments, I will change them to the deck mounted
switches, easy to get anywhere and I think they have less problems.I
realize this is something that you can´t wait that they fail to change
them..I received a comment of another Amel owner, that had this problem in
40 knots and 4 mts seas, the anchor went loose and the damage was Eu
100.000. The switch is Us $ 10.00.

From: Anne and John Hollamby <annejohnholl@gmail.com
From: "Dennis Woods" <DENNISWOODS@IRELAND.COM