From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Kent
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 1:47 PM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amel] Re: wearing out bearing lip seals

Mike on Aletes (SM240). Did you ever put these seals on Aletes? Did they fit
and work well? Do you know the part number with Motion Industries/Timken?

Mark, on Sabbatical III. Did you put these JL seals on Sabbatical III? Did
they fit and work well?
Thanks,
Kent
SM243
KRISTY

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:amelyachtowners%40yahoogroups.com> , "Mike Ondra" <mdondra@...>
wrote:

I just purchased Timken seals in that size from Motion Industries in the
US
for $6.35 ea.

Mike

Aletes SM#240

_____

Eric:

JL Seals in the US claims to make an equivalent seal to the CORTECO I1 CFW
BAU4 45-65-8, the seal that Amel sells. JL Seals has an ebay store that
sells this seal as "45X65X8 TC Metric Oil Seal Replaces BAU4 Seals
102945".
They also have ebay stores in Canada, Belgium, Spain, and probably other
countries. They specialize in metric sized seals.

http://stores. <http://stores.ebay.com/J-L-Seals-Inc>
ebay.com/J-L-Seals-Inc

Mark

"Sabbatical III" ASM 419