Re: [Amel] mystery seal kit

Mark Hayden

Eric & Bill,

Thanks for the suggestions. The big O ring in the picture is a flat sort of seal (sorry about the picture quality) and I don't think it would the aft emergency rudder plug. I've got the bow thruster seal kits and these do not match them.

The two sets are separately bagged (no label) with exactly the same seals, so they seem as though they have a definite purpose as kits.

thanks, Mark
SM2K 331

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, kimberlite <kimberlite@...> wrote:

Mark,

I think the biggest O ring is the one that goes on the plug in the aft deck
for the emergency rudder.

The rest do not look familiar.

Fair Winds

Eric