From: Walter Lundstrom
To: AmelGroup
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 7:18 AM
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] switching to Propane

Hi,

We have been in the Med for the last 18 months with "Linnea" our Amel SMM
(hull no. 366). Our boat is currently setup with the standard butane bottles
supplied by Amel. However, we are crossing to Caribbean (and later Florida)
in a few weeks, and it seems like we will need to switch to propane. Does
anybody have any advise/experience about what changes we would need to do to
start using propane instead of butane?

Walter Lundstrom
S/Y Linnea

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor