From: Walter Lundstrom [mailto:linneasail@...]
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 7:25 AM
To: AmelGroup
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] 110v

We have just left the Med, and we're going to Caribbean and later on
Florida
with "Linnea" our SMM 2000. We have not installed an inverter and are
looking for a simple way to get 220v from the 110 outlets in the US. I
know
that we will not be able to use the dish washer and the washer/dryer due
the difference in frequency. However, I have some recollection about some
really simple and smart way to get 220v from 110v.

Any advise would be great!

Walter
S/Y Linnea (hull no. 366)

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor