From: amelyachtowners@...
[mailto:amelyachtowners@...] On Behalf Of Mark
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2011 10:57 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel] Re: FW: : Leroy sommers- out haul gear box part number

I finally reached someone in the US who is responsive and appears to be able
to source the gearbox. I haven't actually ordered yet as we are overseas and
need to figure out timing etc.

--Mark

__________________________

Mark,

The gearbox is available. Pricing is $521 ea. FCA Charleston, SC and
delivery time is about 8 weeks.

The product would be available from the factory in France in 4 weeks if you
wanted to air freight the item. It normally costs about $3.50 per kg.

If you want to proceed with an order, I can put you in touch with one of our
distributors.

Best regards,

Justin T. McMahon | Sales & Marketing Manager

Leroy Somer Power & Drives - NA
8100 W. Florissant Ave. | St. Louis MO 63136 | USA
T 314.553.2380 | F 314.553.3403

--- In amelyachtowners@...
<mailto:amelyachtowners%40yahoogroups.com> , "Judy and Bill aboard SV BeBe"
<yahoogroups@...> wrote:

Eric,

Check the photo at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amelyachtowners/photos/album/834685605/pic/315
936164/view?picmode=
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amelyachtowners/photos/album/834685605/pic/31
5936164/view?picmode=&mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=1&count=20&dir=asc>
&mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=1&count=20&dir=asc

This should give you all you need for the part.

Bill
BeBe

--- In amelyachtowners@...
<mailto:amelyachtowners%40yahoogroups.com> , kimberlite <kimberlite@> wrote:

Bill,

This is the alternator division of Emerson electric that handles Leroy
Somer.

When I called the number they said that they do not handle the
gearboxes.

Do you have any other info?

Fair Winds

Eric