Re: [Amel] Battery Replacement SM2000

Richard03801 <richard03801@...>

Having had to search for large group 31 batteries in Europe I know how hard it is to find them. The best is to visit a store like perhaps a Giant or large automotive truck supply house. These are big batteries with a weight of 30 kg each. DO NOT GET SMALLER BATTERIES. best may be to have a store order a full set so they are fresh and the same age.

Regards

Richard Piller

Cell 603 767 5330

"brokerage beyond your expectations"

On Jun 27, 2011, at 13:58, "ferruccilorenzo" <ferruccilorenzo@...> wrote:

Hi to all!

Reading older posts non answer to my question; does anyone of You can suggest me wich battery I have to buy to sostitute the 12 Delphi marine 105 AH?

I like the Varta Automotive Deep Cycle 115 Ah, but it have the tapered poles!!

Ps I am in Italy.

Thanks a lot and sorry for my bad English, next times i'll write with Google trans! :)

Lorenzo, Sm2k #420 Red Passion