Von:
grahamjohnston42@yahoo.com
Datum: 28.06.2011 09:48
An: "amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com"<amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.
com>
Betreff: Re: [Amel] Battery Replacement SM2000

Hi Lorenzo,
If it is of any help to you  the Delphi batteries were
manufactured under license in the EU by Varta and marketed by Numax and Vetus under their own brands. They are no
longer made by Varta.

Here in the UK Numax stock a similar battey: XV31MF Terminal  1 DT   which I think has both
taper and screw terminals but you would need to check if they are suitable as the terminal layout on out Delphi
batteries on our Sharki are Type 2. I think I will be able to re-drill the copper connecting bar to fit and use these
batteries when our existing ones fail.
http://www.manbat.co.uk/cm/files/brochures/battery_specification.pdf

http://www.manbat.co.uk/cm/files/assets/numax_marine2.pdf

If they are suitable perhaps there is an Italian
distributor.

Good luck,
Graham
Sharki 181 Zephyr