[Amel Yacht Owners] winterizing watermaker

Anne and John Hollamby <hollamby@...>

Message text written by INTERNET:amelyachtowners@...
<
I had this problem when I was shipping my Oyster back from NZ and got some
very helpful info from Sea Recovery.They recommend changing the prefilters
and then flushing the system with a cleansing/sterilising solution in
product or non chlorinated water. The system should then be run on a
solution of their system and membrane element storage chemical with a
solution of food grade gl;ycerine (polyproylene glycol which I bought at a
local pharmacy).
My info may well be out of date and you might want to put the question to
them at info@... without telling them that your system is not
one of theirs!
Best wishes, Anne
and John Bali Hai SM319