Re: Maramu prop shaft alternator poly-V belt and Maramu repowering

Jochen <jochen@...>

Hi group,

was asked to send pictures of the PSA by one of the members. Here they are. Hope they help. As I could not manage to attach them to the message I sent directly I had to upload them into my Album: Blue Song (Maramu #143), after shrinking them to a small size, of course, to save space in the photo section.

As you can clearly see they were taken with the old engine still installed. Haven't got the ones with the new engine/transmission, but as the new trannie is the same Hurth/ZF (just different gear ratio) I could use the same installation parts (sanded, primered and painted, of course, and looking like new).

Best regards,
Jochen
s/v Blue Song