From: kimberlite [mailto:kimberlt@optonline.net]
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 9:03 PM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: trip around the horn

Dear Stephan,
I have the ATN sail and as you mentioned it is a little cumbersome.
Next time I will keep it in the cockpit locker instead of the sail
locker. It gets a little wet up there.
I had my sailmaker add a foam luff and UV protection to my genoa. The
foam luff makes a big difference when the sail is furled,
Fair winds,
Eric SM 376 Kimberlite.