Re: [Amel] Impeller of Yanmar 4JH3-HTE, no gasket?

ferruccilorenzo

Thanks again to all, you were very kind and decisive, as always!
I'll show you the result (the fins do not want to know to get in a clockwise direction, as seen from the picture: will they orient themselves with the engine running?) I hope you see the link to twitter
https://twitter.com/bucaniere01/status/97458553681494016

Ps this morning i've ordered the impeller and the puller, they will arrive in next weeks

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, Melbourne <melbourne@...> wrote:

The part number for the threaded version of the seawater impeller for
the Yanmar 4JH3 series is 129670-43531.
--- William Melbourne
S/V Third Wish SSM306
On Jul 29, 2011, at 6:01 PM, ferruccilorenzo wrote:

Thanks Eric, you're always so kind, thank you so much!!
Tomorrow I am going to research the lost O-ring...
Could you tell me something more about the new impeller, so I can
ask my Yanmar shop to find it for me?
Fair winds, Lorenzo. SM2000 Red Passion #420_,_._,___