From: Ian Shepherd <sv_freespirit@yahoo.co.uk>
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 1:13 AM
Subject: Re: [Amel] Galley Sink drain insert

Hi Bill,

when I purchased Crusader (2) In 2003 I asked Olivier for a spare tray.
He said that trays were no longer available, but gave me his last spare
which I have now used. In my double sink there are two plastic trays and
both could do with replacing now so if you find a source then please let
me know. Good luck.

Regards

Ian SM Crusader Lesbos Greek Islands

On 16/08/2011 16:44, Judy and Bill aboard SV BeBe wrote:

Does anyone know where we can buy a replacement for the plastic tray
for the galley sink? It has "CER&#9825;MAT" on each end of the tray.

Best,

Bill
BeBe, SM2k, #387
Crete, Greek Islands