rolling on anchor

richarddemuynck

For the moment we are with our SM "Silence"(No 206) in the bay of Villefranche sur Mer in the Med.
An adorable litle town, worth to stay an few days. But there is a problem: even if the sea is flat, an there is no wind, there is always a swell that provoques a rolling movment. So I have a double question. Firstly, am I wrong if I have the impresiion that our dear SM is rolling more than other more modern shaped hulls. Secondly can somebody tell me what is his tactic or trick to remediate the problem