From: stargazer41amel [mailto:no_reply@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: 01 December 2003 21:18
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Oxidation of rub rail

After owning our Sharki for 8 years now, we have finally found a
product that stops the oxidation of our rub rail. 303 Products makes
an item called 303 Aerospace Protectant. The best I can say is WOW!
Check out their website www.303products.com and learn all about their
line.

Delores Carter

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c41l68t/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroup
web/S=1705065792:HM/EXP=1070399982/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com/Def
ault?mqso=60178338&partid=4116730> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupmai
l/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=335224550>

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .