De: peps47@aol.com [mailto:peps47@aol.com]
Enviado el: miercoles, 10 de diciembre de 2003 3:40
Para: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Asunto: [Amel Yacht Owners] ST7000 failure

Unfortunately yes, my ST7000 had a major failure. The main PC board went
bad.
There was no way to get it working as it decided to announce "low batteries"
and bip for ever as soon as I would try to crank it.
This happened in Grece and the repair agent in Athens found nothing wrong. I
reinstalled it and of course, same thing. I had to get a brand new PC board.
Georges - Santorin Greenlight -

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cn7cfo7/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroup