From: rossirossix4 <rossidesigngroup@...>
Subject: [Amel] Bilge Pump Deal
To: amelyachtowners@...

ActiveCaptain has a link (changes each week) for either a 12v or 24 v diaphragm pump--Whale Gulper 320--that is a good replacement for the diaphram bilge pumps that we use--http://www.defender.com/activecaptain.jsp The discount code is A38 and brings the price down from $185 to $150. (Or search for Whale Gulper 320 at Defender and enter the A38 code. The head can be rotated and clamped to suck and discharge vertically) and fits as a replacement with minimal modification. http://www.whalepumps.com/marine/product_list/13/137/ http://www.whalepumps.com/documents/cmcc_cok_gulper320_insert_8sept08.pdf Will self prime and lift 3 meters, discharge 3m and pump 4-5 gallons a minute. Has a 1"/25mm barb. 10amp@ 12v or 5 amp@24 volt. Whale 220 gulper is also available with less capacity and amp draw.

Others have used a Jabsco self priming macerator pump 18590-2092 (12 v) or 18590-2094 (24v) which is also a possibility.

Bob
Brittany de la Mer