From: amelyachtowners@...
[mailto:amelyachtowners@...] On Behalf Of Richard03801
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 7:14 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel] Re: Climma heater

Hi ocean options has along history of complaints about any system not sold
and installed by them. Best to use the service center of trucks in Vermount.
They as very good and honest.

Regards SM 209 for sale in Annpolis and AT THE SAILBOAT SHOW. SEE HER AT THE
YACHT BASEN

Richard Piller

Cell 603 767 5330

"brokerage beyond your expectations"

On Sep 21, 2011, at 15:45, "jsrogers47" <jsrogers@...
<mailto:jsrogers%40charter.net> > wrote:

Ocean Options is an Authorized dealer and installer for ESBA and has
recently refurbished my ESBA heater. They tell me that the orinal
installation by Amel did not confrom with their recommendations on two
points: 1. The fuel pump is too far from the fuel tank and 2. that since the
line is T'ed of the line the the generator, the generator create a negative
pressure in the ESBA line and starves it of fuel.

Has anyone experienced these problems?

--- In amelyachtowners@...
<mailto:amelyachtowners%40yahoogroups.com> , Richard03801 <richard03801@...>
wrote:

Hi Eric. We had some issues that had to do with running the heat on 60
cycles the condensers had to be replaced and we cleansed the dust off the
elements. All is well. We do have to run the fans on high so as not to over
heat the unit. The thermostat only runs the heating element.

Running the Espar eats lots of fuel. Think about adding a few portable
electric units to run off the Gen set so you can make water and charge the
batteries at the same time. Just a thought.
Enjoy the trip bAck north
Regards
Richard Piller

"Yacht Brokerage Service above and beyond the expected"

Walczak Yacht Brokerage Service LLC
2 Compromise St
Annapolis, MD 21401

Cell 603 767 5330
Office
Fax

www.Walczakyacht.com

On Apr 24, 2011, at 0:41, kimberlite <kimberlite@...> wrote:

My Climma unit in my aft cabin cuts out due to the integral thermostat
and
never makes my aft cabin comfortable. I have even changed the electric
heating element and integral thermostat.

Any suggestions?

I am also planning on heading very far South one day soon and will
need the
espar.

Fair Winds

Eric