Re: [Amel] FW: How to get a tall mast under a low bridge.

Barbara Nairne

Hi John,Same prob here too - said something about being forbidden on this server!!! RegardsBarbSueno AzulSuper Maramu No.39Mooloolaba QLD

--- On Mon, 26/9/11, Danny and Yvonne SIMMS <simms@...> wrote:

From: Danny and Yvonne SIMMS <simms@...>
Subject: Re: [Amel] FW: How to get a tall mast under a low bridge.
To: "amelyachtowners@..." <amelyachtowners@...>

Hi John, for some reason copuldn't open this/ Any chance of sending it in a different format.

Regards

Danny

SM 299 Ocean Pearl

Mangonui

New Zealand

From: symoondog@...

I guess now we can all take our Amels down the intercoastal waterway. Who wants to go first.? And his mast was 80 feet tall.!!!!!

From: symoondog@...

To: Subject: Re: Awesome Sailing Maneuver (Video)

http://dailypicksandflicks.com/2011/09/15/awesome-sailing-maneuver-video/