From: Danny and Yvonne SIMMS <simms@xtra.co.nz>
To: "amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com" <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 11:14 AM
Subject: Re: [Amel] FW: How to get a tall mast under a low bridge.

Hi John, for some reason copuldn't open this/ Any chance of sending it in a different format.
Regards
Danny
SM 299 Ocean Pearl
Mangonui
New Zealand

From: symoondog@hotmail.com

I guess now we can all take our Amels down the intercoastal waterway. Who wants to go first.? And his mast was 80 feet tall.!!!!!

From: symoondog@hotmail.com
To: Subject: Re: Awesome Sailing Maneuver (Video)

http://dailypicksandflicks.com/2011/09/15/awesome-sailing-maneuver-video/