Re: Adding grease to Genoa furling gearboxes on SM

Jose Venegas

Eric,
Sorry about the delay, life has been hectic lately.

Photos posted Under Ipanama.

They also include a pix of the outhaul shaft extractor and a couple of other things.

Enjoy them

--- In amelyachtowners@..., kimberlite <kimberlite@...> wrote:

Jose,

Did you post the photos of where you placed the nylon screws in the Genoa
furler?

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite