Re: [Amel] AMEL 54 - Annapolis Sailboat Show

Sailing Vessel Bozo Cinq <bozocinq@...>

Diane and Pat,

Thank you very much for you kind words about my AMEL 54 "Bozo Cinq". The
true value and quality of a boat is the condition it is in after 5 years out
in the environment. I will tell you that we have had a terrific time on the
vessel doing an Atlantic crossing, Caribbean, Trinidad, Curacao, Turks and
Caicos, Bahamas, Florida and now Chesapeake Bay. WOW, what great memories!
It now has 10,000 nautical miles under the hull. The AMEL is a very, very
easy boat to maintain. For people that want to cruise the AMEL is a terrific
vessel for the money. I have yet to run across another brand that can come
close to the quality and seaworthiness of an AMEL. Sadly, our decision to
sell, it is time that we need to move to a trawler type vessel.

Gary L. Wollenberg

Sailing Vessel "Bozo Cinq"

bozocinq@wollenberg.net

_____