Re: [Amel] Current in the bow truster at starting !! (link is her corect)

jlm@jlmertz.fr

YES,
The torque at starting is to height and perhaps the nominal torque,
All the pieces that brake (see photos) brook under normal condition.
Actually I am studying adding a soft start (for next year)
I am not happy with AMEL after sales they refuse to replace the parts so
Next boat will be an OYSTER .....
JLuc

Le 09/10/2011 20:01, kimberlite a écrit :

Jean-luc.

Do I understand correctly that all the parts listed in your email broke
while using your bow thruster?

Did it happen at one time?

Fair Winds

Eric