Re: Light Bulb Replacement

Geoffrey Tyers <geoffrey_tyers@...>

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, sv_alchemy wrote:
I am seeking replacement light bulbs for the
brass cabin light in the main saloon of my Sharki. The
lamp is made by Poinsard. The bulb is a 12v 25w
bayonet type with two contact points. The base is
approximately .875" (22mm) and the bulb is approximately 1.25"
(32mm)diameter. It is about 2 5/8" high overall. Writing on the
bulb is: SPLENDOR 12V 25W AUSTRIA J4. I haven't been
able to locate such a bulb locally and would
appreciate any help. Thanks!
Did anyone get an answer to this request. I have the same need.
I also am missing the Port side main cabin aft light fitting .
Advice as to a source for one would be welcome.