From: "rossny@ymail.com" <rossny@mail.com>
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 7:38 PM
Subject: [Amel] Thru hull replacement

Hi, Is it common to replace engine intake thru hull on a Maramu(1989)? Yard was replacing ball valve and now tells me that the existing glassed in one must be replaced. They want to use a standard bolt on to replace. Anybody have an opinion or experience with this? Should I ask them to re-glass a new one or is this the accepted way to repair? My boat is over 1,000 miles away. Thankyou, Ross