Re: [Amel] Re: Amel Euros MD21A Questios for repowering: max RPM? RPM vs Speed?

Jose_Luis Isasi

Thanks, Lars.

I always moor in the dozens of small beaches, anyway.
You can also moor within the San Antonio port, just go to the right, in front of the hotel beach.
But if you want to see something expensive, check on the Ibiza capital ports... :-)

Regards
JL

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "Lars H. Knudsen" <museum@...> wrote:

Hi Jose Luis

Ibiza is probably a nice and fun place, but being in the marina in San
Antonio has been the worst experience in my sailing career.

Although the marina is nice and well-kept it is also neighbor to the ferry
dock and when the ferry comes in and runs its generators all night you will
have absolutely no sleep.

It is also the highest priced marine I have ever visited � 148 Euro for one
night is absolutely outrageous.

But the bars and caf�s was great.

Enjoy you Med-sail. It is a wonderful sailing ground.

Lars

Santorin Salvagny #79