Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] A Relay from Rob Brennan
Shann, Mark V <shannmv@...>
Ian, not in East Med, but I am expat resident working in Cairo and have cruised my Maramu for the last year in the Gulf of Suez and Red Sea, Egypt. Ace winter sailing conditions at the moment, just back from Sudan / Egypt Ras Banas area over Xmas/New Year.toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
If you (or other Amel owners), every want to venture inot the Red Sea / Gulf of Suez, drop me a note, lots of scoop on marinas, routes, key folk to contact etc.
best regards, Mark Shann (direct email: email@example.com, Mobile +20 12 2706137)
Synnefoula - Maramu 1986.
From: Ian Shepherd [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 9:38 AM
To: Amel Owners Group
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] A Relay from Rob Brennan
To the Amel Network: Greetings!
I have been an observer member of your group for many yearning years. And am about to graduate as an owner member. I'm excited and a little daunted. The boat, Signore dei Mari is lying Antalya, and very soon to become Australian owned. She has been Swiss owned (and very loved since launch in 1989/90.
So hello SuperMaramu and Mediterrranean sailors. Can you help me please with:
1. location of best slipway services and prices in the eastern Med
2. location of best marina prices
3. best underwriting of SuperMaramus at value for money prices
4. names and manufacturers of best antifouling paints available in Europe/Turkey
5. do you treat diesel for fungi and bacteria in Europe
6. And I would welcome any and all advice and recommedations relevant to my finalising my purchase. In anticipation - thank you and best regards.
My direct contact is email@example.com
Best regards from downunder,
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Yahoo! Groups Links
To visit your group on the web, go to:
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: