Amel Euros 41 #240 "Gran Roque" for sale

tresliebres <eonoemedia@...>

Hi, I'm owner of a Amel Euros with which he intended to circumnavigate starting next year. But family circumstances have truncated my plans, so I changed my sailing plans and look for a smaller boat. So, I put my Amel for sale. It has Spanish flag and is in very good condition. The engine, a Volvo 75 hp MD21A has about 2200 hours, works very well, and has recently been reviewed. The boat has a Raymarine C80 with sounder module, AIS and radar Raytheon. It also has a 730 Cetrek autopilot so far it works great. If any member of the group is interested in the boat will be happy to send pictures and all the information you need. Oh, and most importantly, the price ... 39,000 euros. A true gift