From: George Burrows
To: Anne and John Hollamby
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2004 11:34 PM
Subject: RE: Charges

Hi John,

It is nice to hear from you. Trenelly (S'Mines name under Jason and Fiona)
is a really beautiful yacht. I've spent a few weeks aboard her in the
Mediteranean and Caribbean and have always had the most wonderful time.

GetJealous.com is free for anyone who wants to write about their travels.
This membership allows its users to write diary entries, have a message
board, an interactive map charting their progress and room for 40 photos.
If this space gets filled, then it costs 15GBP to upgrade to a premium
membership which has space for 300 photos.

I hope this helps, and thanks for getting in touch.

Kind regards,

George Burrows