From: Stephan Regulinski [mailto:stephreg@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 3:30 PM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Annual Haul Out

We are planning a haul out in the next several months. Can anyone
advise on basic bottom paint stuff?

1. How much bottom paint should we plan on buying?

2. How many coats are applied?

3. Is a prep coat of something required before bottom paint?

4. What surface prep is required?

Since we will not be in an Amel yard, I want to know how it is best
done, not what the local guy thinks!

I also understand that I should service the bow thruster, change the
seals and oil in the sail drive and check/replace the zincs. Am I
missing anything important?

Thanks for your help,

Stephan G. Regulinski
S/V Delos (SMM #303)