Von: Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>
An: amelyachtowners@...
Gesendet: 9:03 Sonntag, 4.Dezember 2011
Betreff: RE: [Amel] Re: SM Refit

Hi Martin
Very nice new color of Stenella. Have you used awlgrip? We have started to talk about refitting the hull but are still in the fase of looking around on others experiences.

Do you have any interior pictures? Couldn't find any on your webiste. I am curious of your change of wallcovering.

Ann-Sofie
S/Y Lady Annila
SM 232
@Crete in Greece

To: amelyachtowners@...
From: sy.stenella@...
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 03:53:30 +0000
Subject: [Amel] Re: SM Refit

Hello Mike, I earned the Super Maramu #34 and refitted her this year completly. If you need any ideas, go to my Website "www.stenella.de".

If you have any questions, ask me.

We changed: Sails, Cushions, wallcovering, ait condition, Heater, batteries, some of the electic system, sea cocks, propeller, electronics a.s.o.....

we checked engine and generator, rudder, electric furlings

installed new solar, windgenerator, and much more details.

Martin.

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "Danny" <ddukes1019@...> wrote:

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "goughs_au" <goughs_au@> wrote:
Hi, my name is Mike, currently in Fort Lauderdale. Purchased "Antares", hull # 378 about 6 months ago. Now "Mahili". Intend to refit before heading accross Pacific next year. So far replaced sails, rigging. Engine and genset around 2000hr mark and running OK. If anyone has any advice about items that should be replaced that do not appear on the manufacturers lists I would be greatful.
Previous yacht was a Maramu, hull #147. I have pulled appart just about everything on that one and I can offer advice there if needed.
Hi Mike, is that your Maramu "Mahili" for sale in Langkawi?  I'm in Krabi and was thinking of taking a look at her.